Thursday, January 8, 2015

HOLY COW!!

I know, I know...It's been almost a year since I've written a blog post.  I know...last time, I said that I was going to be better....well, new year, new start.  That, and I have accountability to some good friends of mine to publish at least once a week.

I admit, blogging was great therapy for me.  But, I let other stuff get in the way, and I shouldn't have.  All of these thoughts in my head, stories about the random stuff that happens to me, rants in general....they need to get out more.  So, I'm back.  I promise.  Aggie Word.  At least once a week, you'll hear from me.  I'll keep it interesting...as you all know, Hollywood writes movies based on the stuff that happens to me!

As a little catch-up, KP is about to turn 4 (yes, 4!  I'm not handling it well).  EmiCakes will be 2 this summer (seriously?!).  And, Baby #3 will be arriving this summer, as well!  Supposedly with a birthday just 5 days after EmiCakes, but knowing me, s/he will be here in May.

We'll be moving soon.  Had to get a bigger place, or the new baby (aka Peanut) was going to have to sleep in a drawer in the kitchen.  We had been house-hunting for about a year, and the timing just happened to work out for us.  We are definitely excited about all of the changes, and I am only slightly terrified!

So, here I am!  Back at it.  Stealing moments here and there to write a blog that has become my back-burner therapy.  Luckily, I've jotted down lists of things to write about.  Some funny, some serious, some down-right pointless...but hey!  That's life, right?

To keep it light for this particular post, I'll give you some insane cuteness:



1 comment: