Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Where has the time gone??????

One minute, I'm able to make regular entries on the blog, and then the next.....Well, you see how long it's been since I've been able to write....let's just say that I'm a busy lady.  Right now, Tots is off at school, Scoots is napping and a load is running in the washer.  It some darks that need to go on gentle, in case you were wondering.

So, for a quick update on what's been happening...

1) Katie-Pie and Emi-Pooh had an excellent Christmas

2)  Hubby and I had an excellent Christmas

3)  We spent a fabulous New Year's in Fort Worth with family

4)  KP turned 3.  Three.  Three years old.  The Big 0-3.

5) She had a super fun party

6)  I had a super fun nervous breakdown over the fact that my baby turned 3.

7)  Emi-Pooh turned 8 months

8)  Emi-Pooh started pulling up on everything, bruising every part of her face, acting like the biggest little girl that you've ever seen.

9)  Had another super fun breakdown over the fact that Little Baby turned 8 months.

10)  Lost a couple of family members

11)  Learned to lean a little more on God.














I promise to get back to regularly scheduled updates here on the blog.  Heck, I may even get to do one later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment