Tuesday, March 12, 2013

She Smells of Happiness and Sunshine

Well, today did not go as planned.  KP woke up with a cough and I was terrified of taking her to the zoo to be around the millions of other people there.  I was also afraid of trying to find parking.  So, we went to an appointment first thing in the morning (and got an excellent report!) and then headed back to Clear Lake for lunch and some time at the park.

And today, as she napped in my arms, I took the time to breathe her in.  She smelled of happiness, laughter, sunshine, love and hope.

So, it was a perfect day after all.....

Flying high!

The turtles

Checking out the turtles

Action shot on the swing

Full speed ahead!  Or backwards....we're driving the caboose.

Mommy and her Cupcake

Daddy and his Sweet Pea

She wanted fuzzy hair today.

Assisted picture of Daddy

Munchkin took this picture (almost) all by herself.  Pretty good, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment