Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Little Out of Sorts Today....

My poor baby girl.....between allergies, time change, and not having MDO this week, she was a little off her game today.  We still took a little time to soak up some sunshine at a local park today with Madi, Ethan, and Miss Amie, but she didn't seem in the mood to be as footloose and fancy-free as yesterday.  She started crying a little bit and I asked her what was wrong.  Her response, "I don't know.  I just want my mommy."  So, we were content to sit on the step to the toddler jungle gym and just cuddle.  She did play a little, and we got some good action shots for Spring Break, Day 3.  (Which, technically, is our last day as MDO is on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.)

Afterwards, I was going to finish up some orders, and found that I had run out of a key ingredient, which has put me behind, but that's ok.  I have decided that, for the remainder of this pregnancy, I am not going to do the marathon baking/cake decorating/cooking/Munchkin chasing sessions that I normally do.  Well, that, and just this morning, the doctor told me not to.

Hubby's home, and KP's getting ready to bed down.....I'll work tonight.  Luckily, I don't have too much more to do.  Deliveries will be ready tomorrow and Friday.

KP was THRILLED that Ethan was there.  

Swinging...it's what she does!

Ride 'em, Space Girl!

Madi, Ethan, and KP.  Ethan is a good toddler herder.

Hopefully, KP will be back on her A-game tomorrow.  We'll be taking it easy, in hopes that Daddy gets to take Friday off and we can go do something together all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment