Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ok, I've **FINALLY** given in

Well, I guess that the time has passed for me to do this, so here goes.....I'm going to write....about my life, my  family, the insanity contained therein, my addiction to judge shows and Pinterest, and my possible need for therapy.  Can't be all that difficult, right?  I mean, only about a zillion people blog every day....just type, click and there you go........

That being said, welcome to my little slice of craziness that I like to call life....

Here's my little family....I have the world's most wonderful husband!  He's let me drive him insane since beginning in 2006/07 ish, decided to marry me in 2010 and is still around.  I couldn't have built a better man for myself than him.  And that's the little Munchkin.  She's almost two, and it scares me how fast time has gone by since she was born.  Good thing that she loves to snuggle, because I honestly can't get enough of her!

I'm currently in the process of planning her big second birthday party.  We didn't do a first birthday party because, well frankly, it would have been more for me than her and all of her friends were still really little.  But this year is different!  It's a Sesame Street themed party, complete with (what I hope will be) as much party awesomeness for toddlers as possible.  Of course, I won't share details just yet.....but don't despair.....as soon as it's over, there will be pictures.  Dear mercy, will there be pictures....(side note: this is, quite possibly, THE most photographed child in the world, no kidding!)

Anywho....that's is what is currently up in my life.  That, and the fact that Baby #2 will be arriving in July!  Baby #2 is currently nicknamed "Jellybean", but we'll see how much longer that name lasts.  We don't know, and won't find out, if Jellybean is a boy or a girl until s/he is born.  Yes, we're old fashioned like that.  But really, 1) babies are blessings, 2) you can't send it back for the other model, and 3) we looooove how it drives everyone else crazy!  We should be set on baby stuff for a couple of months (all of Munchkin's newborn stuff is gender neutral) so the crazy clothes shopping won't have to happen until Jellybean is about 3 or 4 months old.  (Munchkin wore NB sizes for a looooooooooong time).

Oh, did I mention that my sisters and our girlfriends are heading to Napa Valley next week?  I'm nervous, only because I've never been away from Munchkin for more than several hours...now, it's going to be FOUR DAYS!!  Thank the dear Lord for Tango!  But more details on that at a later time.  For now, I must get back to working on Munchkin's party.  Yes, I know that it is 0330, but I can't sleep, so I might as well make good use of my time, right?  Blogging and party planning.

 I promise that I'll get more interesting.....that always seems to happen to me anyway!


2 comments: